|Industrial Professional Engineering Services
|High Pressure Hose Kit HK1-1000
High Pressure Hose Kit HK1-1000
1000 bar / 14,500 psi working pressure
Very low volumetric expansion
The new High Pressure Hose Kit HK1-1000
is to augment the HTP1 Hydraulic Hand Held
Test Pump. It offers a new standard for
those involved in high pressure 'on-site'
The HK1-1000 offers the following:
- Self-sealing hose and fittings - No drips!
- Easy finger tight connection
- Very low volumetric expansion, negligible pressure drop
- Stainless Steel / Nylon construction
- Suitable for Oil and Water
- Choice of seals available to suit various fluids
Length: 1 m
Connection to HTP1: 1/4" BSP male in st.st.
Connection for unit under test: 1/4" BSP female in st.st.
Working pressure: 1000 bar / 14,500 psi
Min. Burst pressure: 2500 bar / 36,200 psi
Min. Bend radius: 60 mm / 2.36 inch
Working temperature: -30°C to +80°C / -22°F to +176°F
Construction: Nylon, Stainless Steel, Brass, PTFE, Nitrile
Outer diameter: 6.9 mm / 0.27 inch
Bore: 3.2 mm / 0.13 inch
Fluids: Destilled Water, Mineral Oil. Optional: for Skydrol or brake fluid